The Sneaker Wedge

Here we are again with another horrid shoe crime. I know, I know it might sound like I just like to talk smack about shoes but I swear its not like that...I just like to talk smack about hideous shoes. Why Isabel Marant why? Wedge sneaker? How is this unholy combination considered attractive in any shape or form. I thought everyone had learned their lesson a couple of years back when they tried making converse/sneaker/heels happen. In the words of Regina George "Stop trying to make it happen! It's not going to happen!". Here's Mariah Carrey trying to make it happen and embarrassing herself because of it.


Ugly like a sneaker and uncomfortable like a heel. Best of both worlds huh? Well this time around the heel has been swapped for a wedge. To add comfort? I still dont get the point of this shoe. Here's the culprit as to why my eyes burn. Isabel Marant's sneaker wedge......



Alicia those fugly shoes make it look like you have cankles and your calves look huge.

Ive seen drone after drone trolling the streets of New York wearing these or a knock off or the other hideous renditions that Marc Jacobs and Guiseppe Zanotti have come out with. Ugh.

Dont be greedy bitch stick to one or the other. Get it? Got it? Good.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Im Beverly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.